- FinancialTreasuey share buyback completedMediobanca hereby gives notice that on 25 March 2020, the treasury share buyback scheme which it launched on 8 November 2018 and disclosed to the market on the same date was ended.
- Mediobanca Group and its staff together donate over €1M to help in the fight against Covid19The Mediobanca Group and its staff have together donated a total of €1.1m to the fight against Covid-19.
The amount, which will be given to the region of Lombardy, the municipality of Milan and the Luigi Sacco University Hospital in the same city, has been raised from the combined efforts of the Bank and its staff, who have participated actively in an internal fund-raising campaign in recent days.
- Coronavirus: precautions and protection measures
In accordance with the restrictions put in place by the Italian authorities to contain the Coronavirus outbreak, Mediobanca and the Mediobanca Group companies have adopted preventative measures to protect our staff and clients. The Group is encouraging staff to work from home where they are operationally and technologically able and equipped to do so. It is giving priority to the use of video conferencing tools for meetings with clients, providers and non-Mediobanca Group staff members; and has suspended work-related trips and journeys and promotional and internal social events.
- FinancialInterim financial statements for six months ended 31 December 2019 now availableThe interim financial statements of Mediobanca for the six months ended 31 December 2019 have been published today, along with the external auditors’ report, at the company’s head office and on the websites mediobanca.com (Investor Relations section) and emarketstorage.com.
- FinancialBoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/19 approved
Mediobanca continues its growth story with record levels of commercial activity: €2bn AUM/AUA net inflows, €1.6bn in last 3M, €5bn mortgage and consumer new loans
The Group has delivered growth in assets: TFAs up 10% to €64bn; loans up 8% to €46bn; revenues: up 4% to €1.3bn; and net profit: up 4% to €468m;
Mediobanca among the top ten banks in Europe measured by SREP and MREL requisites which are stably low and comfortably met
- FinancialCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for 2Q FY 2019-20 approved
TFAs up to €26.5bn. Net new money of AUM/AUA aligned with best sector levels: €1.4bn in 6M, double last year’s levels, and €0.8bn in last 3M. Residential mortgage new loans total €1.3bn. Revenues and gross profit post significant growth.
- SustainabilityMEDIOBANCA INCLUDED IN 2020 BLOOMBERG GENDER-EQUALITY INDEX
Mediobanca today announced that it is one of 325 companies across 50 industries included in the 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI). The GEI expanded in 2020 to represent 42 countries and regions, including firms headquartered in the Czech Republic, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, and Russia for the first time. Companies range from a variety of industries, including automotive, banking, consumer services, engineering and construction, and retail.
- FinancialPress release
The notarized extract of the minutes of the Board of Directors’ meeting held on 19 December 2019 regarding the resolution to increase the Bank’s share capital through the issue of up to 338.841 shares for use in connection with the performance share scheme, has been made available to the public at the head office of Mediobanca and on websites mediobanca.com (section entitled Corporate Governance/Board of Directors/Meetings and Minutes) and emarketstorage.com.
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.