- CheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for 1Q 2019-20 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for 1Q 2019-20 approved
- PRESS RELEASEThe notarized extract of the minutes of the Board of Directors’ meeting held on 19 September 2019 at which the Directors adopted a resolution to increase the Bank’s share capital through the issue of up to 1.716.197 shares for use in connection with the performance share scheme, has been made available to the public at the head office of Mediobanca and on websites mediobanca.com (section entitled corporate Governance/Board of Directors/Meetings and Minutes) and emarketstorage.com.
- Document filing noticeThe Draft Individual Financial Statements of Mediobanca and Consolidated Financial Statements as at 30 June 2019, and the consolidated Non-Financial Statement as at 30 June 2019, are now available at the Bank's headquarter and in this website.
- Performance share awardsNotice is hereby given that in the twelve months ended 27 September 2019, a total of 1,716,197 Mediobanca shares were awarded to Group employees in application of the staff remuneration policies, from the scheme approved by shareholders at an annual general meeting held on 28 October 2015.
- Press releaseDocuments for items no. 2 and no. 3 on the agenda for the Annual General Meeting of shareholders to be held on 28 October 2019 are now available at the Bank’s headquarters and at emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (in the section entitled Corporate Governance/General Meetings 2019)