- MEDIOBANCA INCLUDED IN 2020 BLOOMBERG GENDER-EQUALITY INDEX
Mediobanca today announced that it is one of 325 companies across 50 industries included in the 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI). The GEI expanded in 2020 to represent 42 countries and regions, including firms headquartered in the Czech Republic, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, and Russia for the first time. Companies range from a variety of industries, including automotive, banking, consumer services, engineering and construction, and retail.
- Press release
The notarized extract of the minutes of the Board of Directors’ meeting held on 19 December 2019 regarding the resolution to increase the Bank’s share capital through the issue of up to 338.841 shares for use in connection with the performance share scheme, has been made available to the public at the head office of Mediobanca and on websites mediobanca.com (section entitled Corporate Governance/Board of Directors/Meetings and Minutes) and emarketstorage.com.
- Mediobanca shareholders’ consultation agreement
Excerpt pursuant to Article 131 of the Consob regulations for issuers (resolution no. 11971 issued on 14 May 1999 as amended)
With reference to the consultation agreement between shareholders of Mediobanca, of the type contemplated under Article 122, paragraph 5, letter a) of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98, notice is hereby given that:
- MAIS PARTECIPAZIONI STABILI S.r.l. has been merged into its parent company MAIS S.p.A., which accordingly takes its place as a party to the agreement with legal effect from 31 December 2019;
- The shareholding owned by Finprog Italia S.p.A. has increased to 4,437,467 shares (representing 0.50% of the company’s share capital), following acquisitions of a total number of 655,000 shares.
The overall percentage of shares covered by the agreement accordingly increases from 12.54% of the company’s share capital to 12.61% (involving a total of 111,919,371 shares).
The updated essential information regarding the consultation agreement has been published on the Bank’s institutional website at www.mediobanca.com.
- Long-term incentive plan approved and performance shares awardedAt a Board meeting held today, the Directors of Mediobanca approved a long-term incentive plan linked to achievement of the objectives set in the 2019-23 strategic plan approved on 12 November 2019. The beneficiaries of the plan are the Chief Executive Officer of Mediobanca, the General Manager of Mediobanca, and the CEO of Compass/CheBanca!.
- Cancellation and redemption of ETF Manager certificates
Mediobanca has decided to proceed to cancel and redeem the Certificates as follow: Certificates ETF Manager World Equity Index (ISIN XS0639602506); Certificates ETF Manager Conservative Bond Index (ISIN XS0639603652); Certificates ETF Manager Dynamic Bond Index (ISIN XS0639603223); Certificates ETF Manager European Equity Index (ISIN XS0639602928).